Reason2Ride is entering a new year and with each new year we solicit applications for either a family or an individual that has been experiencing financial hardship due to an illness or personal tragedy to be the beneficiary of our upcoming annual benefit ride.
Applications can be submitted beginning immediately following the current year’s benefit ride in June, but must be received no later than January 31st of the following year.
Requirements to Qualify for Beneficiary Selection:
- Applicants must complete the beneficiary form located below.
- Applications must be submitted for review prior to the deadline date.
- Applicants must reside within Dane County to be considered.
- Applicants must identify how the money raised will be used.
- The cause of the illness or personal tragedy cannot be the result of alcohol or drug usage.
Submit your application form to Reason2Ride’s Member Board for review either by snail mail (address is on the form) or by email at email@example.com
Applicant Review and Beneficiary Selection:
All applicants will be interviewed by a Reason2Ride board member and/or an appointed liaison. A brief summary of each applicant’s situations are presented to the Reason2Ride club members at the February monthly meeting. The Reason2Ride club members will then vote on which applicant they believe shows the greatest need at that time.
Requirements of Selected Beneficiaries Include:
- The beneficiary and family members must be present throughout the entire day of the benefit.
- The beneficiary and family members must be willing to have photos taken for usage both on the benefit flyers, t-shirts, posters, and on the Reason2Ride website/event documentation.
- Other miscellaneous requirements that will be explained upon selection.
If you know of someone who could is experiencing financial strain and hardship due to a debilitating disease, illness or personal tragedy please fill out the form below.
Reason2Ride reserves the right to withdraw any applicants from the nomination process due to fraudulent information provided on the beneficiary form or in the interview process.
In some instances, a background check may be initiated to confirm information gathered from the written forms or from the interview process.
Thank you, good luck, and please let us know if you have any questions at all by using the CONTACT R2R page.